This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
ドクロ・Dokuro - Stage 16 Walkthrough. No damage + Ending
November 7, 2012
Playstation Vita's Dokuro's walkthrough.
Here we are, the final stage. the boss is easy as long as you are not greedy.
Here's a quick list of openings, and exactly how many hits should you land on him before running away, prepare for his next move:
- Rock + Wind summon: climb up, slash him once, get blown back, walk forward and slash him once more. 4 times in total till he get dizzy.
- Dizzy: don't bother slashing in the air, land properly, dish out 4 combos (12 hits) then run away, you can probably squeeze in one more, but why take the risk?
- The 2 worms summon: this is not an attack, rather augmenting his next attack. just kill the one on the right, then prepare for the next attack, sometimes the one on the left can reach you, just kill him then. They will disappear once the Dark Lord finish his next move.
- The Belly Weapons stab: after his stab, jump up and dish out one 3 hits combo. not much, but why not?
- The Snake and the double snakes summon: you might think dizzy is when you deal the most damage, nope, THIS is where you deal the most damage as he is wide open. Just stand near the end of his cape (refer to video for exact location) and continuously attack, one snake, two snakes, doesn't matter. kill the white worm if one get close. Stop right away when the last snake leave the ground for the last time.
- Wind + Rock + Laz0r summon: not much different, except you have less time for the 4 slashes. if you couldn't do that before he fire his laz0r, stay on a high rock and skip the turn. next time you only have to deal 1-2 hits depends on how many hits you got the last time.
Enjoy the ending.
That's it folks! It has been a pleasure. I'm not sure what am i doing next, may be Soul Sacrifice when it comes out? Comment if you have any suggestion.